[Qgis-community-team] Insert "what's new" section into the QGIS user manual

Otto Dassau dassau at gbd-consult.de
Mon Mar 23 08:06:06 PDT 2015

Dear Harrissou,

you are right, the "What's new" section is not updated yet. We already
updated a lot of 2.8 features as you can see here:

https://github.com/qgis/QGIS-Documentation/commits/master

but there is still some work to do and we would not mind to have more
volunteers for the documentation. So you are welcome, if you find some time.

btw, the "What's new" section always includes a link to the changelog
website. We want to keep it short as a list in the manual.