[Qgis-community-team] Translation into German

Otto Dassau dassau at gbd-consult.de
Wed Mar 25 08:37:38 PDT 2015

Dear Kathrin,

welcome to the translation team! I just added you to the German QGIS
Documentation team.

You can simply login to transifex, go to the german language area:
https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/qgis-documentation/language/de/

click on a file you would like to work on and then click on "Jetzt
übersetzen" to start. For further questions just ask again on the list.

Kind Regards
Otto