[Qgis-community-team] meetings on website empty

Richard Duivenvoorde richard at duif.net
Tue Nov 10 02:56:46 PST 2015

Hi Community,

we have pages for our development and user meetings:

http://qgis.org/en/site/getinvolved/meetings/index.html

most of them are empty pages though :-(

I just added some info about las palmas, all attendants please add more
info:

http://qgis.org/en/site/getinvolved/meetings/developer/LasPalmas_2015.html

for other meetings anybody volunteering to:
- add at least one picture (for dev meetings I should do group picture)
- who organized it + little 'thank you'
- add a bullet list of achievements ?

1) who knows/has the group pictures?

2) who want to invest some time in this to ask around for some details

For input, feel free to contact me or psc
and use wiki pages:

Google for: wiki developer_meeting qgis to find organizers

https://www.google.com/search?q=wiki+developer_meeting+qgis&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&gws_rd=cr&ei=va5BVvGeN4H1UO7Ys_AJ

Another good example:

http://qgis.org/en/site/getinvolved/meetings/developer/Essen_2014.html

Just use github rst edit for this, for example:

https://github.com/qgis/QGIS-Website/edit/master/source/site/getinvolved/meetings/developer/LasPalmas_2015.rst

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde