[Qgis-community-team] meetings on website empty

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 03:06:09 PST 2015

Hi Richard,

Yes I've seen they are all empty while adding the pages for nodebo and
gran canaria ..

There used to be information at our "old" homepage - is a archive of
that anywhere available? If yes I can add the old information back to
the new page ..

regards
Werner

On 10/11/15 11:56, Richard Duivenvoorde wrote:
> Hi Community,
>
> we have pages for our development and user meetings:
>
> http://qgis.org/en/site/getinvolved/meetings/index.html
>
> most of them are empty pages though :-(
>
> I just added some info about las palmas, all attendants please add
> more info:
>
> http://qgis.org/en/site/getinvolved/meetings/developer/LasPalmas_2015.
html

for other meetings anybody volunteering to: - add at least one
> picture (for dev meetings I should do group picture) - who
> organized it + little 'thank you' - add a bullet list of
> achievements ?
>
> 1) who knows/has the group pictures?
>
> 2) who want to invest some time in this to ask around for some
> details
>
> For input, feel free to contact me or psc and use wiki pages:
>
> Google for: wiki developer_meeting qgis to find organizers
>
> https://www.google.com/search?q=wiki+developer_meeting+qgis&ie=utf-8&o
e=utf-8&gws_rd=cr&ei=va5BVvGeN4H1UO7Ys_AJ

Another good example:

> http://qgis.org/en/site/getinvolved/meetings/developer/Essen_2014.html

Just use github rst edit for this, for example:

> https://github.com/qgis/QGIS-Website/edit/master/source/site/getinvolv
ed/meetings/developer/LasPalmas_2015.rst