[Qgis-community-team] What about using Transifex Live?

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 05:09:09 PST 2016

Hi!

For the Webpage (if it is really useable and nice to handle) we could
switch to the live translation. But I definitely don't recommend that for
GUI or Documentation.
So it might be worth a try - and abandon the sphinx webpage translation.
But that would need a bit of testing before.

Personally I have no experience with the new live translation feature..

regards
Werner