[Qgis-community-team] 2.18 LTR Documentation

Yves Jacolin yjacolin at free.fr
Mon May 1 06:22:05 PDT 2017

Hello doc contributors,

Finishing the hackfest we are close to release the 2.18 release of the QGIS
Documentation.

I planned to work on this all the week to finish my PR waiting to be merged and
backporting to master/release_2_18, reviewing PR.

Are people available to help reviewing and merging PR? Are you ok to focus on
issue in 2.16 and 2.18 milestone for this week?

A side note when reviewing, could you use github tools with the following:

1. if you add one comment (even really smal) note the Pr as "changes needed "
2. if the PR is ok (not any comment) mark it as "Approved"
3. if you start a review, assign the ticket to you as a reviewer and keep the
work going as soon as the PR is merged.

Finally, we have 10 open issues in 2.16 and 2 in 2.18 about python cookbook. I
am in favor to migrate them to milestone 3.0 except someone can take care of
it soon.

We had also 3 ticket in 2.18 that I can take care of: #1353, #1835 and #1579.
If you want to help working on this ticket, fell free to ask!

Thanks all for your help for the documentation!

Y.