[Qgis-community-team] 2.18 LTR Documentation

Alexandre Neto senhor.neto at gmail.com
Mon May 1 06:55:10 PDT 2017

Hello Yves,

Thanks for all your work this weekend. I tried to keep up and do some work,
but it was a family tagged weekend :-)

I will try to put some more work this week into solving 2.16 and 2.18
issues.

Do we have a hard deadline for 2.18 documentation? I would say we can keep
work on it until 2.18 becomes LTR (June?).

Thanks

Alex Neto

Yves Jacolin <yjacolin at free.fr> escreveu no dia segunda, 1/05/2017 às 14:40:

> Hello doc contributors,
>
> Finishing the hackfest we are close to release the 2.18 release of the QGIS
> Documentation.
>
> I planned to work on this all the week to finish my PR waiting to be
> merged and
> backporting to master/release_2_18, reviewing PR.
>
> Are people available to help reviewing and merging PR? Are you ok to focus
> on
> issue in 2.16 and 2.18 milestone for this week?
>
> A side note when reviewing, could you use github tools with the following:
>
> 1. if you add one comment (even really smal) note the Pr as "changes
> needed "
> 2. if the PR is ok (not any comment) mark it as "Approved"
> 3. if you start a review, assign the ticket to you as a reviewer and keep
> the
> work going as soon as the PR is merged.
>
> Finally, we have 10 open issues in 2.16 and 2 in 2.18 about python
> cookbook. I
> am in favor to migrate them to milestone 3.0 except someone can take care
> of
> it soon.
>
> We had also 3 ticket in 2.18 that I can take care of: #1353, #1835 and
> #1579.
> If you want to help working on this ticket, fell free to ask!
>
> Thanks all for your help for the documentation!

> Qgis-community-team mailing list for organizing community resources such
> as documentation, translation etc..

Alexandre Neto
@AlexNetoGeo
http://sigsemgrilhetas.wordpress.com