[Qgis-community-team] 2.18 LTR Documentation

Yves Jacolin yjacolin at free.fr
Mon May 1 07:03:20 PDT 2017

Hello,

On lundi 1 mai 2017 13:55:10 CEST Alexandre Neto wrote:
> Hello Yves,
>
> Thanks for all your work this weekend. I tried to keep up and do some work,
> but it was a family tagged weekend :-)
:))

> I will try to put some more work this week into solving 2.16 and 2.18
> issues.
great!

> Do we have a hard deadline for 2.18 documentation? I would say we can keep
> work on it until 2.18 becomes LTR (June?).

No hard deadline but I am available this week and probably next week-end (May
6-7) . So I would like to give a strong push to finalize it and start thinking
QGIS 3.0 documentation. Even if there is some new ticket for 2.18, we can make
the changes when they come.

Harrissou sent an email last week and I have also some concern for the 3.0,
and I guess you have some ideas.

I will probably triggers a meeting (in june?) to discuss this topic. One
example of work we need to focus on is the "Add layer" refactoring which will
lead to a strong changes in the structure of the doc. So if we want to not
have any problem on doc contribution (like conflicts), we need to plan this.

Y.