[Qgis-community-team] 2.18 LTR Documentation

DelazJ delazj at gmail.com
Mon May 1 07:15:51 PDT 2017

> Hello Yves,
>
> Thanks for all your work this weekend. I tried to keep up and do some
> work, but it was a family tagged weekend :-)
>
> Indeed, we had a superYves this hackfest. I also had difficulties in
following his rhythm. Nice work!!!

> I will try to put some more work this week into solving 2.16 and 2.18
> issues.
>
> Do we have a hard deadline for 2.18 documentation? I would say we can keep
> work on it until 2.18 becomes LTR (June?).
>
> Agreed, while it's a good thing to keep this level (or a bit slower :) ?)
of production, there's no hard deadline for 2.18 and I can't ensure that
I'll be available on demand (but still, will do my best)

Also note that some no milestoned issues can/should be fixed if we have
time and energy before the release. They are not milestoned as 2.16or 2.18
either because they are infrastructure issues or they are there for a long
time in many releases.
We should count them in remaining issues for a clean and total 2.18 release.

anyway, all this is promising for 3.x releases...

Thanks,
Harrissou