[Qgis-community-team] QGIS maps on the scale of micrometers

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Fri May 18 12:07:28 PDT 2018

Hi Ben,

Interesting project and use of QGIS !

Yes please we would welcome a slightly more popular writeup as an
example of a QGIS 'use-case'. Read more about it here:
https://qgis.org/en/site/about/case_studies/index.html

You can either do a pull request on the website sources in github, OR
sent me text + images (including some info about you/your group)
(richard at qgis.org), see the intro of
https://qgis.org/en/site/about/case_studies/index.html

This would be the first use-case of this year, so I would like to take
the opportunity to ask for more stories!
Users, please take some time to write up a nice use case.

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde