[Qgis-community-team] QGIS Documentation: increase the speed of documentation writing

matteo matteo.ghetta at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 10:37:08 PDT 2018

Hi Yves,

yes yes, +100 to spped up the merging process!

I also agree on the 3 steps that should make the way easier for all.

As Alexandre said: why not having some specific labels (sphinx fix) that
target some PR not blocker but that needs some special attention of some
sphinx expert.

For the typos: we have the amazing "fix me" link that also for skilled
writers is an immediate process to fix some small issues like typos.

Thanks for raising this

Cheers

Matteo