[Qgis-community-team] QGIS Documentation: increase the speed of documentation writing

David Forel davidforel at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 18 12:04:50 PDT 2018

Hi Folks -
I am a seasoned technical writer (American English), but only a beginner at QGIS (trying to climb the mountain).
I have read the instructions for submitting documentation to the project, but have not understood them at all; they are very complex.  Setting that aside, I am open to reviewing anyone's English text. I even understand British English (!).
David Forel