[Qgis-community-team] International Day of the Girl

Kana Walsh cko at girlscanmap.com
Fri Sep 28 17:45:49 PDT 2018

Mr. Cavallini,

Thank you for your reply! 😁

The first thing would be to create training materials on using the application for children my age. The existing training materials are too complicated for children my age to understand. Videos might be better.

The second thing would be to create create a kid-friendly version of the software. A mobile app might be better with a simpler interface.

The third would be to work with kid organizations like National Geographic Kids.

Thank you for considering my ideas. 👍

Mahalo,

Kana

🌺