[Qgis-community-team] QGIS Documentation strategic meeting

Piers Higgs piers.higgs at gaiaresources.com.au
Sat Dec 7 21:01:13 PST 2019

It'll be a real struggle for me to make that one at all.  There's another
one the day before (while I'm still on the road in Brisbane) that would
work a bit better for me (and probably Cameron), and has a similar number
of people able to attend (assuming I'm reading it right, sorry Paolo and
Harrissou!).

I know how difficult it is to get everyone around the globe on a conference
call, so if this doesn't work then I'll have to work out what else we can
come up with separately for our video series and associated documentation.

Hope you are all having some R&R on the weekend,

Piers Higgs
Gaia Resources
p +61 8 92277309
m +61 411754006