[Qgis-community-team] Documentation wish list for "hackfesters"

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Tue Sep 17 03:55:18 PDT 2019

Hi folks,
On a similar theme, I'm interested to know if this group would like me
to take the draft "Manifesto for QGIS Docs" further?

https://docs.google.com/document/d/11N5d1aBgkdQ80I7RKBlt_jx9Uk1RGsvOTeq_TSFeljA/

I've suggested some actions, and can help a little with setting it up,
but I'm unclear who makes decisions and how decisions are made, and
whether their is a desire to take things further.

Is there another forum where people are talking? I would have liked to
attend foss4g and met you, but that was out of my budget (considering I
live on the other side of the world to most of you).

Thoughts?