[Qgis-community-team] Minutes of the QGIS doc meeting

Alexandre Neto senhor.neto at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 08:24:59 PDT 2020

Hi Matteo et all,

I wasn't able to join, the family pressure is constant...

Richard, let me know if I can help with any of this. Maybe add those tasks
as issues in GitHub? Or, as Delaz suggested as items in projects.

Using the QGIS-Documentation repo wiki would be nice to store the
"decisions/ideas" from the meetings.

Best regards,

Alex