[Qgis-developer] Developing Plugins

Tim Sutton tim at linfiniti.com
Thu Apr 6 21:00:41 EDT 2006

Hi Peter

The plugin builder in trunk is working now (linux only) - Ive made
numerous improvements to hopefully make the task of customising the
generated plugin easier. At the moment only 'core' plugins (plugins
that reside within the qgis source tree) are supported. 'External'
plugins (plugins which are built completely separately from qgis
source tree)  support will be added later.

You can create your plugin by running:

<qgis checkout dir>/src/plugins/plugin_builder.pl

And follow the prompts...

Please feel free to let me know if you have any problems. Ill be
updating the wiki tutorial over the next few days....

Regards

Tim Sutton

Tim Sutton

Skype: timlinux