[Qgis-developer] Developing Plugins

Tom Elwertowski telwertowski at comcast.net
Thu Apr 6 23:28:32 EDT 2006

Tim Sutton wrote:
> The plugin builder in trunk is working now (linux only)

Works on a Mac too!

> You can create your plugin by running:
>
> <qgis checkout dir>/src/plugins/plugin_builder.pl

> Please feel free to let me know if you have any problems.

You must be in <qgis checkout dir>/src/plugins when you run the script
or else horrible automake errors will occur.

I ran it from <qgis checkout dir> and it inserted a line into that
Makefile.am that was really intended for src/plugins/Makefile.am. The
script needs to check that it's in the right directory before modifying
the Makefile.

Tom