[Qgis-developer] [FOSS4G2006] QGIS Screencasts CD Proposal

Luca Casagrande luca.casagrande at gmail.com
Sun Aug 6 13:06:14 EDT 2006

Nice idea!
I can customize a livecd with a DE like XFCE (or anything you want, but this
is fastest on livecd and Thunar it's so cool ;) ) and QGIS with sample data.
Then we can create an html page with the link of all the Screencast, and open
it in firefox as soon as the livecd had loaded.

Let me know what you think.

Luca

[..]

--
"Chiunque può simpatizzare col dolore di un amico, ma solo chi ha un animo
nobile riesce a simpatizzare col successo di un amico (Oscar Wilde)"

LINUX User #411601
GENTOO-GIS Development Team
jabber: casagrande at jabber.linux.it