[Qgis-developer] Introduction to Design Patterns in C++ with Qt 4

Mateusz Loskot mateusz at loskot.net
Tue Aug 29 05:47:14 EDT 2006

Hi,

I'm forwarding announcement about new QT book:

Introduction to Design Patterns in C++ with Qt 4

<http://www.phptr.com/bookstore/product.asp?isbn=0132055147>

This seems to be an interesting book for intermediate and advanced
programmers using QT 4 library. At the moment, it's only available
to download, but I think it's reasonable to wait for printed version
(preorders possible with discount:
http://www.informit.com/bookstore/product.asp?isbn=0131879057)

I hope you'll not consider this e-mail as advertising of this book
from my side, since it shouldn't be consider as such.

Cheers
--
Mateusz Loskot
http://mateusz.loskot.net