[Qgis-developer] qgis 0.8pre2 on suse10.2

Mike Leahy mgleahy at alumni.uwaterloo.ca
Wed Dec 20 10:05:21 EST 2006

Otto,

There is a patch posted on the developer list:
http://lists.qgis.org/pipermail/qgis-developer/2006-December/001218.html

This will let you compile QGIS 0.8 prerelease 2 with GEOS-3.0.0rc3 (but
not 2.x).  There's another patch for the SVN unstable branch that allows
compiling against either of 3.x/2.x in a follow-up message:
http://lists.qgis.org/pipermail/qgis-developer/2006-December/001227.html

I wouldn't say that these are officially approved patches, but it'll
probably do the trick for you.

The patches are renamed to *.bin files in the archive, but it's still
plain text, so I think you should be able to use them.

Regards,
Mike