[Qgis-developer] Qt::Dialog instead of Qt::Tool

Radim Blazek radim.blazek at gmail.com
Thu May 11 11:21:10 EDT 2006

Hi,
I have changed QgsIdentifyResults to Qt::Dialog from Qt::Tool because

1) Qt::Tool on X11 disappears when cursor is moved outside main window
(unpleasant; impossible to close the window once moved outside main;
impossible to view results scrolling in another application, ...)

2) Qt::Tool on Windows cannot be resized

Qt::Dialog works well on Linux and Windows but I cannot test Mac.
If there are no objections I'll change also  QgsMeasure.

Radim