[Qgis-developer] Qt::Dialog instead of Qt::Tool

Tom Elwertowski telwertowski at comcast.net
Thu May 11 23:56:50 EDT 2006

I'm in favor of this change; the behavior is similar on a Mac. A tool
window is supposed to hide itself when switching applications and is
usually used for tool palettes.

However, I prefer that that the change from QWidget to QDialog be made
in the .ui files rather than changing it at runtime. This prevents
future readers of the code from wondering why it's created one way and
used another way.

I can do this for both classes if you prefer.

Tom