[Qgis-developer] QGIS Preview Release 2

Tim Sutton tim at linfiniti.com
Tue Sep 12 21:33:32 EDT 2006

Hi

On 12/09/2006, at 11:08, William Kyngesburye wrote:

> If Tom can't get to the Mac build, I could take care of it.  Though
> they would have my frameworks external for dependencies (GDAL,
> PROJ, ...), instead of internal libraries.  I think Tom was
> considering or interested in using the frameworks, and they're in a
> stable state now.

Great - I havent heard from Tom yet - if we dont hear from him in the
next day or two, I would say go ahead. Will it be possible to bundle
just the frameworks actually required to run qgis to minimise the
download size (even if it is two downloads - 1 for the application
bundle and one form the frameworks installer package)?

Regards

Tim

--
Tim Sutton