[Qgis-developer] Re: Help me

Tim Sutton tim at linfiniti.com
Fri Sep 29 11:39:57 EDT 2006

Hi Nilton

I think those warnings can be safely ignored for now.

Could you send me a copy of "map.tif" ?

I suggest you install a copy of QGIS
(http://qgis.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=65&Itemid=87)
and use it to view the images. The latest version of libopenmodeller
writes floating point images which many image viewers do not support.
The reason for this is that it allows us to preserve the actual
probabilities rather than rescaling them.

When you open QGIS, use the menu like this:

Layer -> Add a raster layer

Then select your tiff file. It should display nicely in QGIS.

Do you mind if we discuss this on the openmodeller-devel mailing list
as the information may be useful to others in future searching the
archives?

Regards

Tim

On 9/29/06, Nilton Cézar de Paula <nilton.paula at poli.usp.br> wrote:
> Tim, help me,
>
> I got the OM using the sources at CVS (cvs -z3 -d:pserver:anonymous at openmodeller.cvs.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/openmodel) and when I use autogen.sh I obtain some warning messages, please looks the attach. After when I execute om_create and om_project appear new warning and the "map.tif" is created but nothing appear. I'm using the Suse 10.0 64bits (Linux version 2.6.13-15-smp (geeko at buildhost) (gcc version 4.0.2 20050901 (prerelease) (SUSE Linux)) #1 SMP Tue Sep 13 14:56:15 UTC 2005)
>
> Best regards,
>
> Nilton

Tim Sutton

Home Page: http://linfiniti.com