[Qgis-developer] test on QGIS-final-preview for Windows

Leonardo Lami lami at faunalia.it
Tue Dec 18 12:55:37 EST 2007

Hi Tisham,

I come back with other tests:

The Python bindings is correctly present, my problem is in the presence
of the od version of Python 2.5, but there is also a little problem...
I can see the Python Plugins Mangaer or other Plugin that I put in
C:/Programmi/Quantum_GIS/python/plugins/ directory where the
plugin_installer directory is.
Do you know why?

I look about the new QGIS-GRASS modules that I say to you in the last mail

I make changes in the svn on Rev 7760 - 2007-12-10 15:51:05 +0000 (Mon,
10 Dec 2007)
http://svn.qgis.org/WebSVN/listing.php?repname=Quantum%20GIS&path=%2F&rev=7760&sc=1

but they are not in the final preview.

This change are very important for our action of QGIS diffusion, is
possible to insert it in the ufficial release?

Thank you again about your work

Regards
Leonardo