[Qgis-developer] Qgis-developer Digest, Vol 17, Issue 17

Benjamin Ducke benjamin.ducke at ufg.uni-kiel.de
Sun Jul 22 14:18:35 EDT 2007

tisham at apogee.com.au wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Tim has assigned me as the 0.9 win champion. I would like to know
> which features people would like most in the release as relates to:
>
> grass - which version , 6.3 ?

I think GRASS 6.3 is the version that's most usable under native Win32.
In principle, it's stable and has some nice additional functionality
compared to 6.2.2. The only issue remaining is the random freezes on
attribute table access. This makes GRASS vector processing unreliable
currently. I have been trying to fix this lately but not been
successful. See this trac ticket for details:

https://svn.qgis.org/trac/ticket/738

Regards,

Benjamin