[Qgis-developer] 0.9 Python modules on windows

Jesse Ayers jrayers at u.washington.edu
Sun Jul 29 17:35:51 EDT 2007

Hi all

I just downloaded the Windows binaries, thanks for this.  It runs no
problem, but, when I try to do this in a regular python script:

from qgis.core import *

I get an import error, the specified module cannot be found.

My QGIS installation is at d:\qgis0.9preview1\

I have placed d:\qgis0.9preview1\python into both the PATH and PYTHONPATH
environment variables, but I still get this error.  I know this is a simple
issue, but I am unsure of what path to place where.  Could anyone shed some
light on this?

Thanks in advance!

--Jesse Ayers

--Center for Urban Simulation and Policy Analysis