[Qgis-developer] 0.9 Python modules on windows

Jesse Ayers jrayers at u.washington.edu
Mon Jul 30 14:15:22 EDT 2007

I should have mentioned that I tried copying the \qgis folder into
\site-packages as well, to no avail.

I did not compile 0.9 myself, I was using the compiled version provided by
Tisham in a post made on Sunday.  I just tried to download it again,
although both the NSIS installer and the zipped binary files appear to be
corrupt now.  I cannot install or unzip either file at this point.  Further
experimentation will probably have to wait until this evening when I get
home.

Thanks

--Jesse