[Qgis-developer] Compiling QGIS 0.9 using Microsoft Express 2005

lists at dwillis.gotadsl.co.uk lists at dwillis.gotadsl.co.uk
Wed Sep 26 17:48:58 EDT 2007

> Ok in follow up to the previos message I discoered I must have copied
> in the incorrect version.h into geos....I tweaked that file and all
> the geos errors are gone leaving me with (only!) 206 others....

It looks suspiciously like you need to apply my patch I sent to the list a wee
bit back. I've attached another copy to this message. I've not tried building
from svn for a while but I'm working on the assumption that nothing has
changed in the spatial index code since I generated this patch... Give it a
try and let me know how you get on.

David