[Qgis-developer] To Qgis community - Important

Shota Murtskhvaladze shotamur at gmail.com
Sat Aug 16 07:19:54 EDT 2008

I am QGIS translator from Georgia, translating QGIS in Georgian.
I try to implement QGIS in Georgian educational system, mainly in high
school and universities.
But my and my friends plans were interrupted by intervention of Russian army
in Georgia.
Besides Russians terrorize our civilians, destroying infrastructure in
Cities, Russian informational agencies announcing a lot of dezinformation.
I know it not the format I should speak about, but we need more people know
the truth.
This is a website where we publish what is really going on in Georgia:
www.sosgeorgia.org

With great respect,

Shota Murtskhvaladze