[Qgis-developer] QGIS 0.9.2rc1 branched - call for packaging

Otto Dassau otto.dassau at gmx.de
Fri Feb 1 12:13:48 EST 2008

Hi,

the openSuSE repository (10.2/10.3) is also updated, please test and report.
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/Application:/Geo/

Note: The "opensuse build service" only keeps the latest qgis rpms and
removes any "older" versions, that's why I copied all 0.9.1 packages here
(no repo!):
http://www.nature-consult.de/dassau/qgis/0.9.1/rpm/

Regards,
 Otto