[Qgis-developer] cmake setup problems (windows)

Martin Dobias wonder.sk at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 12:36:32 EST 2008

On Feb 4, 2008 10:42 AM, <marco.pasetti at alice.it> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I still have problems building qgis on windows; it's more than a week now, without any solutions! cmakesetup seems to find all dependencies:
>
> C:\msys\local\src\qgis-0.9.1\build>cmake .
> -- Found Proj: c:/msys/local/lib/libproj.dll
> -- Found Sqlite3: c:/msys/local/lib/sqlite3.dll
> -- Found GEOS: c:/msys/local/lib/libgeos.dll.a
> -- Found GDAL: c:/msys/local/lib/libgdal.dll
> -- Found PostgreSQL: c:/msys/local/bin/libpq.dll
> -- Found Expat: c:/msys/local/lib/libexpat.dll.a
> -- Using GSL from
> -- Found GRASS: c:/msys/local/grass-6.3.0RC4 (6.3.0RC4)
> -- Python libraries found
> -- Python bindings enabled
> -- Found Qt-Version 4.3.3
> -- Configuring done
> -- Generating done
> -- Build files have been written to: C:/msys/local/src/qgis-0.9.1/build
>
> but when i make and install, and then try to launch qgis, it reports the following error:
>
> procedure entry point X509_STORE_set_flags could not be located in the dynamic link library libeay32.dll

So in that case there's nothing wrong with the build and installation,
you must have some error with libeay32.dll.
I've never seen such problem, so I can't help. I would suggest to
search on net some other version or something similar.

> I tryed to check qgis.exe with dependencies walker, and it reports some errors, but I don't know why.

What does "some errors" mean?

> With cmakesetup I have the following blank entries:
>
> CMAKE_EXE_LINKER_FLAGS_*
> CMAKE_MODULE_LINKER_FLAGS_*
> CMAKE_SHARED_LINKER_FLAGS_*
>
> EXECUTABLE_OUTPUT_PATH
> LIBRARY_OUPUT_PATH

You don't have to care about these variables. Basically, you should
avoid modifying any variable in CMake marked as advanced if you don't
know what you're doing (otherwise you risk that you can get some
strange problems).

Martin