[Qgis-developer] GDAL/OGR C API Port

Tim Sutton tim at linfiniti.com
Sun Feb 17 14:48:05 EST 2008

Hi

Yes I can make at least ubuntu gutsy debs for testing and probably win
MSVC build (sans grass and python) installer.

One concern I have is that people reintroduce c++ calls later and undo
Franks good work. I wonder if its possible via cmake to restrict the
build to use only the C api?

We do have some tests for raster which I will run on the branch, but
vector testing is still a twinkle in my eye (new contributions to test
framework are always welcomed if anyone out there feels like
contributing).

Regards

Tim