[Qgis-developer] Python+MapCanvas.refresh() on Windows. Possible bug?

Alex Bruy voltron at ua.fm
Mon Sep 1 04:44:20 EDT 2008

Hi all.
Some time ago I'm post question about updating map after inserting new
feature in vector layer. From answers I'm understand that after updating
need call iface.getMapCanvas().refresh(). So I'm fix my python plugin, but
it don't work.
I write two simple plugins for testing insert and both of them don't work
correctly on different PC's (Windows XP Pro SP1 and Windows XP Pro SP2, Qgis
0.10 and Qgis 0.11). MapCanvas don't refresh after inserting new polygon to
layer.
if necessary I can send test-plugins and layer (18.8 Kb in tar.bz2 archieve)

Best regards,
Alexander Bruy