[Qgis-developer] Ready for feature freeze?

Marco Pasetti marcopstt at gmail.com
Mon Sep 1 06:02:10 EDT 2008

Hi all,

>> If anyone has any reason why we shouldnt proceed with feature freeze
>> tomorrow  please let me know ASAP or forever hold your peace :-)
>
> today I'll perform a build test on trunk to check if all is OK
>[...]
>
> Marco

I prepared a ms-windows installer based on the current development branch.
As usual, there's a problem with the mapserver export and plugin installer,
that are missing in the plugin menu (even if present in qgis\python\plugins)
The test installer is available here:
http://gigamaildownload.rossoalice.alice.it/download/download.aspx?AttachmentID=89c91b04-3c1a-4084-ab04-17518c358991&MessageID=f5c0e932-fe5f-4541-aa1a-a0c3862527f2

Regards,

Marco