AW: [Qgis-developer] diagram overlay plugin needs GEOS headers

Hugentobler Marco marco.hugentobler at
Wed Apr 8 03:59:25 EDT 2009

Hm, strange. The path to geos headers is already entered in CMakeList.txt:

     ../../core ../../core/pal ../../core/raster ../../core/renderer ../../core/symbology

On my Linux box, it picks up the path correctly. I have no idea why it doesn't work for you.

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: qgis-developer-bounces at im Auftrag von William Kyngesburye
Gesendet: Di 07.04.2009 17:52
An: qgis-developer List
Betreff: Re: [Qgis-developer] diagram overlay plugin needs GEOS headers
Bad habit of oversummarizing.  To clarify: GEOS header path needs to
be added to diagram overlay cmakelists.txt.

On Apr 7, 2009, at 10:44 AM, William Kyngesburye wrote:

> qgsdiagramoverlay.cpp includes qgsgeometry.h, which includes GEOS
> headers.

"Those people who most want to rule people are, ipso-facto, those
least suited to do it."

- A rule of the universe, from the HitchHiker's Guide to the Galaxy

Qgis-developer mailing list
Qgis-developer at