AW: [Qgis-developer] diagram overlay plugin needs GEOS headers

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Wed Apr 8 08:55:43 EDT 2009

Oops, my brain completely ignored the first line there.  It's not that
the cmake build didn't work, I didn't even try it, but I missed that
when updating the OSX Xcode project, and that didn't work.

On Apr 8, 2009, at 2:59 AM, Hugentobler Marco wrote:

> Hm, strange. The path to geos headers is already entered in
> CMakeList.txt:
>
> INCLUDE_DIRECTORIES(
>    ${CMAKE_CURRENT_BINARY_DIR} ${GEOS_INCLUDE_DIR}
>    ../../core ../../core/pal ../../core/raster ../../core/
> renderer ../../core/symbology
>    ../../gui
>    ..
>
> On my Linux box, it picks up the path correctly. I have no idea why
> it doesn't work for you.
>
> Regards,
> Marco

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

"We are at war with them. Neither in hatred nor revenge and with no
particular pleasure I shall kill every ___ I can until the war is
over. That is my duty."

"Don't you even hate 'em?"

"What good would it do if I did? If all the many millions of people of
the allied nations devoted an entire year exclusively to hating the
____ it wouldn't kill one ___ nor shorten the war one day."

<Ha, ha> "And it might give 'em all stomach ulcers."

- Tarzan, on war

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

Theory of the Universe

There is a theory which states that if ever anyone discovers exactly
what the universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly
disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarrely
inexplicable.  There is another theory which states that this has
already happened.

-Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy 2nd season intro