[Qgis-developer] [Plugin] Added, deleted or changed features in a layer

Olivier Tournaire olitour at gmail.com
Sun Jan 11 11:39:42 EST 2009

OK

2009/1/10 Tim Sutton <tim at linfiniti.com>

> Hi
> 8<-------snip--------------
>

> > OK, I will attach the patch to ticket #1482 in a few days.
> > Does my proposition in the ticket respect the coding standards ?
>
> We dont use 'get' get prefix for accessors, so they should be called:
>
> const QgsFeatureIds?& deletedFeaturesIds() const
> const QgsFeatureList?& addedFeatures() const
> const QgsGeometryMap?& changedGeometries() const

Can I inline the methods or not ?

> Also dont forget the new methods should be added to the corresponding
> sip file so that they appear in python bindings!

OK. Is there only one file to change python/core/sipcoreQgsVectorLayer.cpp ?

> Finally, when you add methods, you should include a doxygen note to
> indicate the method is new to QGIS 1.1 e.g.
>
> /* Accessor for the list of features pending deletion when the layer is
> next saved.
> * @note this method was added in QGIS 1.1
> * @return const QgsFeatureIds containing the features to be deleted.
> */

Right.

Finally, to make the patch, is it OK with the following command : diff -Naux
original modified > original.patch ?
Is there a special policy for the names of the patch files to attach to the
trac ticket ?

Best regards and sorry for all this boring questions,

Olivier

> Best regards
>
> Tim
>

> > Regards,
> >
> > Olivier
> >

> 8<-------snip--------------
>

> --
> Tim Sutton - QGIS Project Steering Committee Member (Release  Manager)
>  * QGIS programming services
>  * Mapserver and PostGIS based hosting plans
>  * FOSS Consulting & Support Services
> Skype: timlinux Irc: timlinux on #qgis at freenode.net

Dr. Olivier Tournaire
MATIS - Institut Géographique National