[Qgis-developer] Spatialite 2.3.1 not working in Qgis

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Tue Jul 7 20:58:59 EDT 2009

I'm not sure yet if I'm doing something wrong in my build, but
Spatialite 2.3.1 isn't working.  Using the identify features tool on a
Spatialite layer returns no results.  After the failure, when the
display redraws for any reason, that layer disappears.  (tested with
the spatialite sample data)

I'm using an external Spatialite - my Sqlite framework on OSX, which
includes Spatialite.  I just updated the framework to Spatialite 2.3.1
and now it's broken.  (previous framework: Sqlite 3.6.15 + Spatialite
2.3.0; new fw: 3.6.16 + 2.3.1)  Simple spatial queries in the CLI
sqlite tool work, but I haven't tried anything more there.

I recompiled Qgis 1.1 just to make sure, but that didn't help.

I saw that Spatialite was updated in trunk, but I don't see any
changes to the provider or interface sources, so I didn't see any
point in compiling a new trunk version.

Has anyone tried Qgis with the new Spatialite, and does it work?

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

"Oh, look, I seem to have fallen down a deep, dark hole.  Now what
does that remind me of?  Ah, yes - life."

- Marvin