AW: [Qgis-developer] Re: [Qgis-user] New: Announcing Quantumnik(Mapnik) Plugin

Hugentobler Marco marco.hugentobler at karto.baug.ethz.ch
Sat Jun 6 07:09:26 EDT 2009

Hi all

Probably we just need a group (or a person) that volunteers to review plugins for the official repository.
Plugins can only be used widely if they are in the approved repository (http://pyqgis.org/repo/official). Otherwise the user cannot be sure the plugin does not do any bad things on the local computer.

Regards,
Marco