[Qgis-developer] using Qgis with Qt Creator IDE on Widows

abir rezgui abir.rzg at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 06:57:44 EDT 2009

Hello

I started to try to use Qgis verry recently for a project I'm working on. My
first issue is to display a geographic card using Qt/C++.

I started by discovering Gdal and now I'm dealing with Qgis to do my work. I
installed Qgis correctly and I tried a sample code using the Qt Creator IDE
(I didn't chose it, it's imposed). Now I didn't find how to compile my code
correctly on this IDE on Windows OS. I trued to use the addLibraryPath
method to include the headers of Qgis but it didn't work. Does any body know
how to fix this problem please.

Thanks
--
Abir Rezgui