[Qgis-user] Re: [Qgis-developer] Properties dialog too big for small displays (eee PC display)

Agustin Lobo Agustin.Lobo at ija.csic.es
Sun Mar 1 05:35:55 EST 2009

Yes! This is useful, as the problem was that I could
not reach the bottom of the dialog.

Anyway (for devs), could not it be
possible making the windows so that could be resized to smaller
sizes in future releases?

Agus

--
Dr. Agustin Lobo
Institut de Ciencies de la Terra "Jaume Almera" (CSIC)
email: Agustin.Lobo at ija.csic.es
http://www.ija.csic.es/gt/obster