[Qgis-developer] problems building from svn on osx

massimo di stefano massimodisasha at yahoo.it
Thu Mar 19 00:25:53 EDT 2009

Hi All,

i'm having some problems to use Qgis on osx.
I'm building the actual trunk from the svn source,
using cmake the build ends without errors but
tring to load any vector data (like a simple .shp)
i've a qgis-freeze and i need to force quit qgis.app.

An other really strange "behavioure":
buildng qgis using Xcode the build ends without errors
and i've a working qgis (thanks to kingchaos!),
unluchy it cant load plug-in as :
the plug-in installer ans symbology-ng, giving me these error log :

crash/force-quit log (qgis cmake - build)

http://www.geofemengineering.it/data/qgis_cmake_crashlog.txt

load/unload plug-in log (qgis Xcode - build )

http://www.geofemengineering.it/data/plug-in-logs.txt

regards,

Massimo Di Stefano