[Qgis-developer] hackfest

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Mon Mar 23 03:05:57 EDT 2009

Hi all.
Thanks for your efforts at the hackfest. I hope you enjoyed it a lot. We
already got some money from our donors programme, and I'm confident
we'll have enough to organize another fest not too far in the future (I
think twice a year would be good, do you agree?). I think it would be
very good if:
- one of you could write a press report on the successes of the fest: if
it is clear that such things help effectively, people will be happier
donating; I'll translate it in Italian and propagate to the IT community
and magazines
- a 1.0.2 could be released real soon, so to make it clear it is one of
the results of the fest; I do not think there should be any problem, as
I'm regularly using trunk, and I think it is even more stable than 1.0.1.
Thanks a lot.