Re [Qgis-developer] compile python bindings with msvc

Tim Sutton lists at linfiniti.com
Thu Nov 12 06:36:26 EST 2009

Sent from my mobile phone.

-----Original Message-----
From: "Tim Sutton" <lists at linfiniti.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 11:33:52
To: Marco Hugentobler<marco at hugis.net>
Subject: Re: [Qgis-developer] compile python bindings with msvc

Hi

You need to compile from in vcexpress launched from an osgeo4w shell. Also need to use cmake advanced options to set python lib etc.

Another option that Juergen was showing me at the hackfest is to compile using his package builder - however the process does not build cleanly for me yet. I have kept some notes on the procedure which I will post to my blog once it is working properly.

Regards

Tim