Re [Qgis-developer] compile python bindings with msvc

Marco Hugentobler marco at hugis.net
Sat Nov 14 07:50:36 EST 2009

Hi Jürgen and Tim

Thanks for your hints. From Jürgens scripts, I saw, that it is necessary to
set the variables PYTHONPATH, PYTHONHOME and to add the path to python.exe to
PATH.

Additionally, I found, that in OSGEO4W bin/pyuic4.bat, the path C:\Programs is
hardcoded (should be H:\ for me). Maybe this could be changed such that there
is no confusion for other people compiling QGIS themselves on windows.

Regards,
Marco

--
Dr. Marco Hugentobler