[Qgis-developer] Symbology-NG branch merged

Borys Jurgiel borysiasty at aster.pl
Mon Nov 16 12:27:33 EST 2009

Dnia poniedziałek, 16 listopada 2009 o 17:41:07 Dane Springmeyer napisał(a):
> Martin,
>
> Huge congrats!!! And thanks for all the amazing work. Can't wait to
> try it.

Just tested :-) Two bugs:

1) If the render caching is enabled and I turn on the labels, the canvas is
not being refreshed and no labels are visible until I touch (e.g. pan) it.

2) The vertex tool often doesn't work if the NG symbology is enabled. Seems
like I need to first use any other tool to the given feature and then use the
vertex tool.

Anyway... Congrats and greeeeat thanks!