[Qgis-developer] Symbology-NG branch merged

Giovanni Manghi giovanni.manghi at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 09:19:02 EST 2009

Hi Martin,

really thanks for your effort. Here following I leave feedback after a
little time playing around with the new features. Let me know if you
want me to open tickets.

cheers!

-- Giovanni --

---------------

new labels do not appear in the print composer. Then if a zoom is made
in the composer, qgis crashes (both linux and windows)

Warning: QMetaObject::connectSlotsByName: No matching signal for
on_buttonBox_helpRequested()
'pal::PalException::LayerExists*'
Aborted

---------------

label plugin, misses a "apply" button

---------------

if I have a color ramp of type "color brewer" made via the style
manager, and I try to make a "graduated" symbology, then qgis crashes
(both linux and windows)

Fatal: ASSERT failure in QList<T>::at: "index out of range",
file /usr/include/qt4/QtCore/qlist.h, line 395
Aborted

in the old symbology, after making a graduated/continuous/unique value
symbology, it is possible to select one or more symbology categories
(using ctrl and/or shift) and change their symbol details

as discussed yesterday in irc chat, it would be nice to have the chance
to import color ramps, in cpt format for example

http://soliton.vm.bytemark.co.uk/pub/cpt-city/