[Qgis-developer] python plugin and reportlab

Luca Mandolesi mandoluca at gmail.com
Fri Oct 16 09:23:58 EDT 2009

Hi to all.Selecting feautures from qgis canvas, I can visualize data from
postgres. Then I wanna export a pdf report through reportlab.
If my script run as standalone, export correctly the report, but, if I
launch the script whithin my Qgis plugin (pyarchinit), it's impossible open
the pdf, which have 0 KB size. Only closing Qgis, the pdf result correct and
it's possible open it.

Does reportlab and Qgis have problems or it's my mistake?

A little video of the problem:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWHOyG2nHsw

Bye bye,

luca